1. Citizen Registration
Ugandan citizens living in Turkey are encouraged to register with the Embassy. This registration is enables the Mission to provide essential services to Ugandans, in an efficient and effective manner, particularly in emergency situations.
2. Certification of Document
The Embassy verifies and authenticates documents issued from Uganda.
- Photocopy of applicants passport and Turkish Residence Permit
- Original document
- Letter by applicant, providing all salient information
- 50 TL processing fee, payable to the Embassy’s visa account
- Self-addressed return envelope for postage of documents (postage costs will be born by the applicant)
3. Emergency Travel Documents
The Embassy does not current renew/issue Ugandan Passports. For this service you are advised to contact Ugandan High Commission in the United Kingdom. http://www.ugandahighcommission.co.uk/
Reception hours for Ugandan Nationals
Thursday 10:00 – 16:00